There is no PS5 restock today, June 19, but Best Buy could be “next” according to our PS5 replenishes Twitter tracker Matt Swider, which will send you an alert when the Sony console is in stock – if you follow his account and activate notifications.
Matt has helped nearly 50,000 people buy a next-gen console with his reorder alerts on Twitter, and his Best Buy sources say the electronics retailer will likely offer the PS5 for sale next. The PS5’s restock date could be as early as Monday, June 21, as inventory is currently being prepared in Best Buy warehouses in the United States.
- When? Follow our Twitter tracker on the PS5 Matt Swider restock for live replenishment notifications and news. This is the fastest way to get real-time PS5 replenishment updates.
- Don’t buy from Twitter users, who are all scams. Only buy from stores in the United States that Matt warns you about. No legitimate person will sell a PS5 for just $ 550.
This Best Buy PS5 restock is long overdue. Two weeks ago, the retailer added a new pack to their inventory for the new game Ratchet & Clank: A Rift Apart, and while the packs aren’t tied to console inventory at Best Buy, unlike GameStop, that was a strong clue that Best Buy would be restocking – eventually.
Best Buy also teased the all-important yellow add to cart button on the $ 499 PS5 Disc and $ 399 PS5 Digital versions of the console. When that happened, no one was able to buy Best Buy’s PS5 last week, according to Matt Swider, but that’s another sign the online store is testing things.
Finally, employees at the Best Buy warehouse told TechRadar that they are finally entering the inventory of PS5 consoles after weeks without any next-gen consoles in their regional warehouses. It’s consistent with a drop. While those sources aren’t in charge of that add to cart button, others within Best Buy’s rankings have reported that Monday is the date we’re currently talking about. No replenishment time has been set, which is normal until the last minute.
ð¥³ THOUSANDS of you received today’s PS5 / Xbox Series X restocking with my alerts ð¨! Congratulations If you haven’t, we come to a turning point. Hold on. My goal is 1 million subscribers + 100,000 helpers by Christmas.June 18, 2021
Confidence and credibility: Matt has helped nearly 45,000 people get a next-gen console over the past few weeks with his in-stock Twitter alerts and news reporting.
Best Buy PS5 restocking time is why you need alerts
Everyone wants to know when it’s Best Buy PS5 restocking time. The information we got on the potential date of Monday, June 21 was not accompanied by a specific time, and we know the date is decided in the last few hours and is not always shared with our sources.
The good news is, we know when Best Buy restocked the PS5 in the past. The most consistent time, at least recently, has been around 3:40 p.m. EDT. But we also saw 12 p.m. EDT, 12:30 p.m. EDT and the most recent drop in PS5 was at 9:37 a.m. EDT.
In other words, Best Buy’s restocking time is scattered throughout the day. In 2021, it was never before 9:37 a.m. EDT and never later than 4:00 p.m. EDT. It’s a huge network and that’s why you need a PS5 replenishment Twitter tracker to do the heavy lifting for you.
How to buy the PS5 from Best Buy
So, Best Buy has PS5 stock in their warehouses, but you shouldn’t wait until you see it in stock to take action. In addition to following our PS5 replenishment Twitter tracker, you can find helpful tips on how to get the console on other people. Millions of people try to buy the PS5, after all, every time there is a restock.
Best Buy pages use a yellow add to cart button which acts like the Sony Direct Virtual Queue in some ways. Here’s what to do:
- As soon as you see our alert, click on the link to select a PS5 console (either PS5 Disc or PS5 Digital).
- Speed ââmatters less than persistence. It may say “Sold out”, but it never really does until about 30 minutes after the initial replenishment tweet comes out.
- Click the yellow add to cart button to turn it gray with a message saying “Please wait …” or “Waiting for more inventory …” There will be helpful tips that will not display nothing that Best Buy releases PS5 stock every few minutes.
- Do not update: At this point, you go through a queue, and that’s Best Buy’s way of preventing bots and resellers from picking up multiple consoles.
- Wait until the gray add to cart button turns yellow again and click or tap the button to add it to your cart.
- At checkout, Best Buy will ask you to re-enter your Best Buy account password (remember it).
- You will then be asked to confirm your identity using Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) via email or SMS – the text is always faster in our experience.
- Remember: Best Buy PS5 restock events are only online, but you will pick up the console at local retail stores. This means that you may need to change stores to get the console.
- If it’s not available within 250 miles of your location (that’s where most people get stuck), don’t give up. Keep in mind that Best Buy releases inventory every few minutes, so it will come in waves. Update your location, which will update the list of available locations.
We’ll have more updates on the PS5 restocking news in the coming days, as Best Buy and other retailers will be competing with Prime Day offers for 2021 all next week. Walmart, Best Buy, and even Amazon may be eager to appeal to anyone in the mood to buy. Maybe that’s why we haven’t seen Best Buy and Amazon restock for PS5 in quite some time.